Cute little Circle Pendant neclace that can be left as is or uniqly engraved with your own personal design. Partnered with a delicate, silver balled chain.
Circle Pendant Necklace
AZILE do not accept exchanges or refunds for change of mind purchases.
Our exchange / refund policy lasts 7 business days from the day your order is dispatched, if this period has passed, unfortunately we can not offer you an exchange or refund.
A refund will be given if:
- The items are in original condition and can be resold.
- The items have not been worn/used or damaged.
- We have been notified within 7 days(Australian orders) 15 days(International orders) of the order being dispatched from the warehouse.
- The item is shipped to us within 5 days of the confirmed notification of refund.(Shipping details must be included.)
- The item is a different item to what you ordered.
- The item is deemed to be faulty.
- The item is significantly different from the description, sample or model shown.
- The item is unfit for its normal purpose.
- The item is unsafe.
- Proof of purchase is provided.
STRICTLY NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON SALE ITEMS.
AZILE is not responsible for the return shipping costs or for the loss or damage of the stock whilst in transit. We recommend posting via trackable / registered or insured post for your protection.
You will receive an email once your item has been received and your refund will be processed within 5 business days, please allow more time for the refund to show up in your account.
Returned items will be refunded, excluding original shipping costs.
AZILE reserve the right to refuse to refund an item if it does not comply with our refund policy.
*As all our products are handmade, they are also quite delicate and can easily break if they are misused or not cared for correctly. Items will not be deemed faulty after 30 days of being dispatched.
If you have any issues or enquiries please contact us via email to speak with our service team.
Sterling silver, like other precious metal alloys, can oxidise with time. But properly maintained silver jewellery improves with age and develops a lush patina. Treat your silver well, care for it properly and it will reward you with a long life and a lustrous look.
- Clean your silver jewellery with a mild soap and water solution, allowing the water to bead up, and then patting dry with a soft cloth. For more stubborn dirt, use a cleaner designed for silver use.
- Store your silver in a cool, dry place, preferably in a tarnish-preventive bag or wrapped in a soft piece of felt or cloth.
- Store pieces individually so that they don’t knock together and scratch.
- Do not rub silver with anything other than a polishing cloth. Tissue paper or paper towels can cause scratches because of the fibres in these products.
- Make sure your silver is not exposed to air and light during storage – this can cause silver to tarnish.
- Don’t wear sterling silver in chlorinated water or when working with household chemicals.
To remove any tarnish the simple use of a special Silver Dip or rubbing with a Silver Cloth is all that is required to renew the brilliance and shine.